Click on the text below to view some wonderful archive footage, displayed on the Critical Past website. When you arrive at the site, you just need to press the "play" symbol.
• Anna Wolkoff carrying out a dress-fitting at her Conduit Street shop, c.1937. This was an unused item for The March of Time newsreel. Please remember to switch on your sound, as this footage has a soundtrack that features Wolkoff speaking.
• View of the exterior of Anna Wolkoff's Conduit Street shop, c. 1937.
• Ambassador Joseph Kennedy arriving for work at the U.S. Embassy in London, 1938.
• British Union members selling copies of Action, the party's newspaper, outside Victoria Station, London, 1938.
• Shops round London displaying British Union publications and other merchandising, late 1930s.